Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ella's Book Review;

Judy Blume Double Fudge; Book Review
I Read DOUBLE FUDGE this year….. I Got hooked at the start because a boy called Farley Drexel Hatcher is obsessed with money, It all started when Farley asked his brother one night; “Pete?”
“How much would it cost to buy New York?” And all he really can reply is; I don’t know? Why would you ask such a stupid question?

I found out that a book is more exciting near the end because they met their long lost cousins and one was even named Farley Drexel Hatcher! They also got stuck in an elevator in their apartment! What a Catastrophe! I also have the next book called SUPERFUDGE too! I can’t wait to start reading that! I am only borrowing these books from a Friend but if anyone has it or you managed to find it, read it because I recommend it for ages 8-12 and Girls and Boys!

(Sorry Mr Neal, I couldn't get this to publish on the book review page!)

No comments: