Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tramp Accident

One day, my Auntie  and I where bouncing on the tramp. We were going up and down up and down getting higher on each bounce.

I hadn't thought it was a good idea because my Auntie was too heavy for the tramp . It was a rusty and missing a few springs.

My Auntie bounced up really high laughing and arms stretched out. When she came down, RIP! , she plummeted through the tramp and hit the ground with a thump.


At first I was stunned, then I fell on the the tramp laughing. Then I noticed that she wasn't laughing, she looked stunned and was struggling to clamber out of the hole in the tramp.


I tried to assist her out of the hole but she was too heavy, so I ran inside and yelled " Aunties Tania's stuck." Dad and my Uncle ran out to the tramp and pulled her out. Luckily she was shaken but unhurt.

                                                              By Jed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, neat story Jed, very funny. I think Aunty Tania will find it inspiring also. Mum x