Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where would I like to go...

If I could go anywhere in the world where would I go?
I would love to go to either Madagascar or Antarctica.
I would love to go to Madagascar because... It would be awesome to see all those animals you see in zoos roaming free in there natural habitat and also all the amazing trees and plants. I would love to see a Red Panda, but I am not sure they live there.

I would love to go to Antarctica because...
It would be so cool to travel on a dog sled, and see all the amazing animals and sea creatures that live there.
To travel there I would love to go on a big ship.
It would be awesome if you could snorkel there, and see all of the seals and other amazing creatures that live in the coldest place on earth.
By Meila.
 

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Antarctica is my favourite place too - maybe I can come with you!
Nettie

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! I WOULD GO EVERYWHERE WITH YOU! ESPECIALLY MADAGASCAR!