Friday, April 12, 2013

Skateboard Art

This week we have been doing art inspired by an artist. My artist that inspired me is Mark Rivard. Mark is a skateboard artist who use sharpies on plain skateboard decks and creates awesome looking skateboards. I have made a skateboard deck that I spray painted white and put a red diamond in the centre. Then I came up with a design that I liked and then sharpied it onto the deck. 

Here is his website if you would like to have a look at his artwork: http://markrivardskateboardart.com/




3 comments:

Nettie said...

How interesting that you can create such cool art with just a sharpie! I love your design Hunter

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How do you do that? it must be quite hard! how can you keep your hand still concentrating on the shape? i could never do that! from ella