Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My pet peeves

My pet peeves are that if I am trying to do something, most people just take me off it. For example I was in the middle of one of my favorite books and guess what, I got taken off it. And another thing I had to get taken off was when I was doing something really fun the same thing happened to me. You should hear me out people because you should give your child more time to do more stuff but NOT t.v. other wise you will have a no life child.


                                                                             By Sarah 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, what a miserable Mum I am for interrupting fun times with meals and bedtime. Maybe I shouldn't feed Sarah and then see how long she can keep doing her 'fun stuff' with no energy! Mums have lots of pet peeves too!