Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Most Embarrassing Moment







My most embarrassing moment was when I was Rip Sticking down our school
drive way, I'd seen all my friends and class mates go down it before. But this was
my first time. Just as I started racing down the drive way hill, I planed my way down,
but I soon realized that I couldn't I go any where after I went down the hill. I couldn't carry on down the road, I shouldn't go down the path way because that would ruin it, so my only option was to ride of the drive way and go on the grass. I did try but I failed miserably. What I did was my front wheel
slipped on a piece wood that was lining the drive way, and then I soon realized I was flying through the air! I then smashed onto the ground. Crowds of laughter filled the top field where every one who was waiting for the bus. I felt my face go as red as a tomato. Now that was my most embarrassing moment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

''FUNNY CHRIS'' I fell so sorry for you that you face planted on the path but be more careful next time





SARAH :-)

Whaea Jane said...

Hi Chris. Although I'm sorry about your mishap, I really did enjoy reading about it. Your writing gained momentum as is went along which was actually rather entertaining. Thanks for sharing, and keep on rip-sticking!

Nettie said...

I agree with Jane, sorry about the accident but great to read about it - I could picture you very clearly!

Anonymous said...

OW! DID IT HURT? IT'S OKAY, I CAN'T EVEN RIP STICK!
FROM ELLA