Friday, April 5, 2013

If I could be an animal

If I could be an animal I would be...

I'd be a bird. No bird in particular just any bird that can flutter above the treetops, dipping and diving skywards, living off the berries that decorate the lush green forest. I would be able to nest high, so high I am well above the rest of the animals that rule the forest floor. Soaring far far up, allowing the gentle breeze to ruffle my feathers. Flitting here and there would be magical, a dream come true.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I love the way you write Hannah - it makes me want to join you in the treetops!
Nettie

Anonymous said...

I WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE TO BE A BIRD TOO! YOU DESCRIBED IT SO WELL I COULD JUST IMAGINE A BIRD CALLED HANNAH FLYING THROUGH THE TREE TOPS SCREECHING AND SINGING ALL THE SONGS EVERY BIRD CAN SING!