Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tarnes post

Hi class how is it going. I had my grandads funeral on Tuesday it was really sad. We bought grandad home for two day so we could say our final good bye. The flys are so annoying up here. My uncle and now my anty have got engaged. There are two horses next door and me and my cousin feed them because they are so skinny. i have been doing a hour of home work a day. I helped my cousin milk cows and one pooped all down my backside. also helped feed calf's they got there horns burned off.  Before grandad died he went out for a hunt and caught a 11 pointer stag.  hope it is going well down there.
by Tiarne








5 comments:

Whaea Jane said...

Hey Tiarne. Sad to hear about your Grandad, but I'm pleased that you and your family were able to be up there with him.

Hmmm...cow pooping down your backside ay? Sounds...smelly...and warm...and YUK!

Thanks for sending us an update. Look forward to catching up when you return!

Justin Neal said...

So sorry Tiarne, that is sad. Cool that he got the deer. We miss you guys. It rained all day today, and there is only two more days of school. See you soon. Mr Neal.

sarah said...

Hi t I am so sad to see you like this but I think you will get over it soon tip just think of happy things

Mahana Kotuku said...

Eylish said...

really sorry to hear about your granddad tiarne hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hey T Meila,Lucy and Ella here. We have been missing you lots.Sorry about your grandad. hope you feel better soon.Can't wait to see you!!!!
From your friends