Thursday, March 14, 2013

Superpowers

If I could have a superpower it would be being cold blooded. It would be great when you go swimming because you wouldn't get cold. You could go midwinter swimming maybe even go to Antartica and swim with penguins without needing any swim gear.


 Another superpower is being able to make things and people disappear and reappear. it would be useful if you had an annoying brother or sister you could make them disappear and reappear when you think they will have stopped being annoying. Also it you have any veges on your plate that you don't like.



  But the superpower that I would really like is to be able to fly. I could swoop around in the sky with the birds,  I would be able to see all the town and look at the world from a birds eye view. I would love to have superpowers  superpower but I don't think I will be getting any soon.

1 comment:

Mahana Kotuku said...

I really like your pictures Lucy, not that you need them the writing sets a picture in your mind any way!