Friday, December 14, 2012

The water hole



The crystal water glimmered in the sun. I dashed over to the water hole. My legs still aching from the bike ride. My toes touched the chilly water. After I stood there glaring at the clear water for a while. Then Lucy calls me to come in. I took one step forward.  A shiver rushes up my body. I trudged over to the other side, my legs turning numb. I clamber up the slippery rocks.

As I stood there I thought to myself, "Should I jump in or not?"

Then Lucy jumped in making a big SPLASH! One after another the class jumped off the rocks.

1, 2, 3...I jump off into the clear water. The water makes my body panic and I quickly shoot up to the surface. My head pops out of the water and I feel like an athlete that has just finished a swimming goal.

No comments: