Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Rangers Shirt

My Rangers top is white orange and black. On the front left hand side is 'Rangers' written down like a river of words. Above that it says est 1955 and up from that it reads Rangers R.F.C with a picture of a stags head sitting on the words. On the back it has Rangers in the middle going strait across my back, and above that it says pro rugby with like a monno brow over top of it. My Rangers top sits in my draw amongst lots of my other clothes holding its breth waiting for winter,waiting for me to wear it to one of my rugby games. my rangers top is a shirt of confidence,a guide for when I play rugby.My rugby mate,my shirt.When I put it on i feel like the greatest rugby player in the world ,like i can do anything.I am on top of the world.I can do it i can win.And then a knot of nerves tightens in my tummy ,wondering how i am going to do.
By Leah

No comments: