Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rock Fest

Yesterday Mahana school's senior class went to Stoke school for a rock fest. Everyone was feeling the nerves, well I know I was. But when we got there we found out we were second to last, I hated the wait but at least we got to see how good the other schools were.

One school to go then it was us. Everyone was ready to get on stage. I think I went to the bathroom like four times. Before we knew it we were on the stage performing our first song "New Divide". I thought we did really well. We then played "Rolling in the deep" and then "Bang bang bang". Our best song was probably "Bang bang bang".

Everyone had a really great day and guess "WHAT" we won an electric guitar "YAY"! Everyone did a really good job and it was worth the two weeks of practice.

1 comment:

Whaea Jane said...

Glad you thought it was worth the two weeks of practice. Lilly-Mae, you have a real gift for singing!