Sunday, November 6, 2011

Greymouth






In the second week of the last holidays ,
My family + Aunty, x3 cousins and I went to Greymouth for a holiday.
We stayed at the Greymouth top ten holiday park, for 4 days and 3 nights.
It was really fun!
One night we had hired the spa out an it started to rain so we after the spa we went an jumped in the rain on the "jumping pillow" which is like a giant bouncy castle floor with no walls, it was awesome.
We did lots of different things, like going to shantytown, where we all dressed up in olden day clothes an got some photos taken.On the way back from shantytown we stopped at a little jade factory, it was cool this man Garth Wilson carves all this amazing jewelry, an sculptures they were so beautiful!
We even went to Hokitika an had lunch on the "beach" ( I'd hardly call it a beach more like where the sea meets the land an thats it compared the beaches i know but it was still fun)

It was long journey home but we stopped to see the seal colony an saw the pancake rocks in Punakiaki.

There are lots of photos from different place of me and my cousins!
P.s the toilet one is my mum ( left ) an Aunty ( right )

All together it was a great trip , with loads of fun with the family!
( sorry a bit cheesy)
:)

1 comment:

Whaea Jane said...

Haha, I like 'cheesy'! and the jumping pillow thing looks like heaps of fun!!