Monday, November 21, 2011

BIKING WITH EMMA AT Kaiteriteri

Last week the year seven eights, went with Whaea Jane and Emma to Kaiteriteri to do some mountain biking.
It was very fun. At first I didn't want to go because I don't like biking much and I'm not very good at it, but this was really good!
We did the 10m track three times then had a few rounds on the push corse( which is a small bmx corse with lots of bumps and corns where you can't pedal and you just have to shift your weight and push to move), and worked on some small balance games, we even played biking limbo ( I got in last round) It was really fun.
Emma was great as well really encouraging with everyone, and fun to be with.
After these things we went on the big corse, which varied from intermediate and beginners level of difficulty. At the top of the hill we could all of big kaiteriteri it was amazing ( but very very hot ) so when we got down the hill (super fun just so you know, I love down hill) we all went swimming in our cloths because none had brought togs! :)

I had soooo much fun because it was challenging as well!
I'm going there in the weekend with my family!
So i think even if your not into that sort of stuff give it a go anyway!!!!

:)

(sorry I don't have any photos)

1 comment:

Allanah King said...

How cool- I bet the water was cold after that hot bike ride!