Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Time In New Zealand!

Tuesday,March 15 2011

The reason that I came to New Zealand from Canada is because every four years my dad gets a year off teaching so this year we decided to come to New Zealand, five years ago we went to British Columbia. I am very happy that we decided to come to New Zealand this year! New Zealand is a great place to be I'm so happy to be here! So far we have gone to the beach a couple of times the beach is beautiful! Yesterday we did a event called "Muddy Buddy" we had to do a 1Km. race in mud it was quite challenging but so much fun! Today is my first day of school... I am really enjoying school it was really cool because today the year eights are doing a cook off there making Scones they look AND smell really good! Other than that it has been craziness we have been looking for a house, parents finding jobs, buying a car and so much more chaos. Anyways New Zealand is a lovely place to live in.

Canada is a much different country than New Zealand. It is different because in Canada it can get very cold like as cold as -25 degrees it is freezing! Canada is a country that is loves to skate and play ice Hockey my brother and I play hockey aswell it is so much fun! Canada can also get quite hot in the summer it can get as hot as +30 degrees. I think that it is very cool to be visiting different countries aswell. I think that New Zealand is going to be one of my favorite countries that I will visit over the years.


2 comments:

AllanahK said...

When I met you the other day I knew you were new but not that new.

Welcome to New Zealand.



Allanah K

Moturoa Classroom

Appleby School

Nelson

Whaea Jane said...

Hey Jerri. It's a pleasure having you here at Mahana, and we hope you really love the lifestyle Kiwis enjoy.